When was your Caravan or Camper Trailer Serviced last? If you have recently purchased a new RV, we recommend a First Service within the first 12 months or at approximately 1000 km. Otherwise, we recommend you service your RV annually or every 10,000 km.
Spaces are filling up so BOOK TODAY! See our prices and more details below:
First Service – $185 + Parts
Single Axle – $275 + Parts
Dual Axle – $375 + Parts
- Wheels & Tyre’s – Inspect treat wear & rims, check tyre pressure & tighten wheel nuts
- Brakes – Adjust handbrake travel & brakes, inspect electric brake magnets, inspect brake linings & adjust
- Body – Lube all locks
- Wheel Bearings – Inspect bearing for uneven wear, wash & repack bearings, replace bearing seals & replace split pins
- Chassis – Check coupling bolts, jacks & suspension, check jockey wheel clamp & bearings
- Interior – Check appliances, 240V test (lighting), check catches & refrigerator
- External Running Lights – Check indicators, brake lights & tail lights
Call us on 07 3841 7383 today!